Urine DNA Extraction Kit – XpressDNA Pathogen – Urine Kit 250Rxn
XpressDNA Pathogen Kit allows the rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality DNA from a wide variety of fungi and gram positive and gram-negative bacterial species from samples like Urine, culture media and other body fluids. XpressDNA Pathogen Urine kit is validated for extraction of DNA for downstream processing including PCR, RT PCR, restriction digestion, genotyping and NGS analysis including de novo genome sequencing.
- High Yield and Purity above 1.7
- Reproducible isolation of high molecular weight gDNA 500bp-200Kbp.
- Complete removal of Contaminants and Inhibitors.
- Broad-range lysis of Gram-positive, Gram-negative bacteriaand fungi
- Buffers and reagents are contamination-free
- 5 to 1 ml or 5 ml sample volumes
- Easy and convenient protocol.
- Ultrapure gDNA ready for all downstream applications
The kit contains RNase A, Proteinase K powder which should be dissolved in Proteinase K buffer, prior to start of the experiment and should be stored at 2-8ºC once it is reconstituted. All other solutions should be kept tightly sealed and stored at room temperature.
The XpressDNA Pathogen – Urine Kit is shipped at room temperature and on arrival enzymes should be stored at 4ºC.
XpressDNA Pathogen Urine Kit Contents:
- Lysis Buffer -1
- Solution A
- Lysis Buffer-2
- MagNa mix
- Wash Buffer-1
- Wash Buffer-2
- Proteinase K Powder & Dilution Buffer and RNase A
- Elution buffer
- MagNa stand (optional)
Reference Guide Pathogen Urine 2019